our repair responsibilities
We are responsible for keeping the structure, exterior and interior of your home in good repair. This includes:
- Roof, drains, gutters and downspouts
- Outside walls, external doors and windows
- Internal walls, floors and ceilings, doors, frames and skirting boards but not including painting and decoration
- Boundary walls and fences (erected by us), principal pathways, steps and/or other means of access
- Any installations provided by us for space heating, water heating and sanitation ensuring you have an adequate supply of water gas and electricity. Other installations include:- baths, basins, sinks, toilets, flushing systems and waste pipes, electrical wiring, sockets and switches, communal television aerials, gas pipes and water pipes, water heaters, fitted fires and central heating systems, common entrances, halls, stairways, lifts, passageways, and any other common parts including electrical lighting.